1. Log into your 123-reg control panel.
2. Have a look in the Domains section.
3. Select your domain name using the drop-down menu and then click on the Manage button.
4. In the advanced domain settings menu, click Manage DNS.
5. Now click on the Advanced DNS tab.
6. Using the drop-down menu, select CNAME.
7. In the Hostname field, enter
8. In the Destination CNAME field enter in
myshopblocks.com. This is the domain name that you wish for the CNAME record to point to.
9. Once you’ve entered in your details, click on add.