Shopblocks / Xero Plugin
- Customers - when a customer is created in Shopblocks, it is added to Xero
- Products - when a product is created in Shopblocks (with a SKU or barcode) it is also added to Xero
- Orders - when an order is placed in Shopblocks (with a valid payment), it is added to Xero
- Orders - if an order is cancelled, it is voided in Xero
- Stock - stock levels in Xero are pulled into Shopblocks regularly
Setting up the Xero Plugin
Add the sales account codes for each category of your products (or use one default account for all sales)
Business Bank Account Code - the account which website payments are allocated to. Normally your main business bank account. Inventory Asset Account - products in Xero are allocated to this account. Cost of Goods Sold Account - products in Xero are given this account to be referenced when purchasing this item.
Decide whether to link products with their SKU or barcode.
If you are managing stock levels, this must be done in Xero and by activating this plugin you will no longer be able to adjust stock levels in Shopblocks.