Add stickers over your product images to highlight offers, new products, and more.
Firstly you will need to download the Stickers plugin. This can be done in the Plugins section accessed once you're logged into your admin area.
Once installed click on the Stickers plugin and navigate to settings. Here you can add the stickers that will be attached to your product's image.
- Begin by giving the sticker a name to be used as a reference.
- Give each sticker a tag, this will be how you link the sticker to a product.
- The red button under Img/Text will open the image library. Here you will add the image to be used as the sticker. The guide on using the image library can be found here.
- Choose the size you would like the sticker to be as it appears on top of the image and it's position.
- Lastly click save and make sure Stickers are turned on using the relevant button.
Once the sticker has been created, navigate to the product you would like the sticker to be used on. On the right side of the product edit page you will see the tag box. Enter the same tag you used in creating the sticker and it will appear over that products image.
If you would like to add the sticker to multiple products, you can do this by adding tags to multiple products.
If you navigate to the products area and select the relevant products by using the check boxes next to each individual product.
Once selected click the Edit Products drop down and choose Add Tags. This will bring a popup window where you can enter the tag to be added to all the products.