Create and easily manage one or more menus for your restaurant website.
- Add and re-order your menu items along with their name, description and price
- Decide how to display your menu to your customers
- Firstly you will need to create a product, follow the steps in this guide that shows you how to create a product - https://support.shopblocks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001393572-Add-a-Product
- Once all your menu items are created as products and you have downloaded the plugin, we can begin to create the menu.
- Firstly select the plugin option on the lefthand menu and navigate towards the Restaurant Menus plugin.
Once here select the 'Manage your menus' button.
To create a new menu select 'Add Menu' in the top right corner.
Firstly you will need to give the menu a title, then you can add three different elements to the menu.
- Add Item - This will be product that will be sold. It should match the product you setup earlier. Include the SKU number so that the prices match.
- Section name - To make it easier for users to navigate the menu you can give each section titles. For example starters, mains, desserts.
- Sub-section - You can use these to add extra bits of information to each section. For example the time those particular dishes are served.
Ecommerce Mode - You can display the menu live on the site without customers able to purchase the items from the site. This is can be useful when you would like to only display the menu as information. If you would like customers to be be able to order items online for collection/delivery turn the ecommerce mode on.